An extensive collection of important resources, articles, papers, and explainers relevant to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Everyone is welcommed and encouraged to contribute!
This document is targeted at technical people, who are looking to gain a deep understand of the concepts behind cryptocurrencies, blockchain and decentralized technologies.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies (available for free) or at Amazon by A. Narayanan, J. Bonneau, E. Felten, A. Miller, S. Goldfeder
- How to DeFi (available for free) by Darren Lau, Daryl Lau, Teh Sze Jin, Kristian Kho, Erina Azmi, TM Lee,Bobby Ong
- Mastering Lightning Network (available for free on Github) by A. Antonopoulos, Olaoluwa Osuntokun, Rene Pickhardt
- Annotated: "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", by Satoshi Nakamoto, Balaji Srinivasan, Et al.
RSK TRON EOS Dfinity NEO Zilliqua Holochain Hyperledger
- In Search of an Understandable Consensus Algorithm (Extended Version), by Diego Ongaro, John Ousterhout
- A Method for Obtaining Digital Signatures and Public-Key Cryptosystems, by Ronald Linn Rivest, Adi Shamir, Leonard Adleman
- Circuit Fingerprinting Attacks: Passive Deanonymization of Tor Hidden Services, by Albert Kwon, Mashael AlSabah, David Lazar, Marc Dacier, Srinivas Devadas
- Bulletproofs: Short Proofs for Confidential Transactions and More, by Benedikt Bünz, Jonathan Bootle, Dan Boneh, Andrew Poelstra, Pieter Wuille, Greg Maxwell
- Trusty URIs: Verifiable, Immutable, and Permanent Digital Artifacts for Linked Data, by Tobias Kuhn, Michel Dumontier
- Chord: A Scalable Peer-to-peer Lookup Service for Internet Applications, by Ion Stoica, Robert Morris, David Karger, M. Frans Kaashoek, Hari Balakrishnan
- Dynamo: Amazon’s Highly Available Key-value Store , by Giuseppe DeCandia, Deniz Hastorun, Madan Jampani, Gunavardhan Kakulapati, Avinash Lakshman, Alex Pilchin, Swaminathan Sivasubramanian, Peter Vosshall, Werner Vogels
- So, you want to trace your distributed system? Key design insights from years of practical experience by Raja R. Sambasivan, Rodrigo Fonseca, Ilari Shafer, Gregory R. Ganger
- Dapper, a Large-Scale Distributed Systems Tracing Infrastructure, by Benjamin H. Sigelman, Luiz André Barroso, Mike Burrows, Pat Stephenson, Manoj Plakal, Donald Beaver, Saul Jaspan, Chandan Shanbhag
- Kademlia: A Peer-to-peer Information System Based on the XOR Metric, by Petar Maymounkov, David Mazières
- Secure Electronic Commerce: Building the Infrastructure for Digital Signatures and Encryption, by Warwick Ford, Michael S. Baum
- Understanding Windows CardSpace: An Introduction to the Concepts and Challenges of Digital Identities , by Vittorio Bertocci, Garrett Serack, Caleb Baker